Content curation, a great invention!

Translator
Hi everyone! 

This old panda is sometimes overwhelmed by the huge amount of information surrounding us. Undoubtedly, the endless educational resources on the internet provide teachers valuable help, however it is important to know how and where to find the material we really need, otherwise the research becomes time-consuming and not very useful. Anyway, it is not always easy to find what you are exactly looking for and during the process you have to discard too much useless information. Therefore, once we get what we need it is worth keeping it properly. 

My searching method is improving over time but I have to admit that my "content curation method" was really primitive.Basically, it consisted on piling more and more links in Words, as you can imagine I spent a lot of time looking for a specific website, exercise or photograph. Currently, we are lucky to be able to choose among a wide range of digital materials but it implies a good organisation and that is why content curation is needed, because it enables us to save and classify effectively our material so that we can find easily and quickly a particular resource whenever necessary.

So I'm really happy to share with all of you these handy tools, which will help us to organise and curate easily our educational resources and materials.Here you have my new friends:
I had already used pinterest that is really convenient in order to get fresh ideas about tasks and projects so I created accounts in list.ly and pearltrees. After taking a look at both, I finally decided to use the latter because it seemed to me easier and clearer than list.ly. There are a lot of tutorials in youtube but trust me, you won't need to watch them because it is very intuitive, you only have to sign in and then you will find some icons and their functions explained in a brief and effective way. After that, you choose how to organize your resources on a board, you can group your resources according to the topic and create several boards with different sizes.

Guys, I like this tool because it's a piece of cake and at the same time is incredibly useful! Moreover, you can share your boards and, of course ,you can access to others people's boards.

Here you can see the final outcome, I hope you like it!

See you!


USEFUL CLIL RESOURCES, by ktanava 

Comments

  1. Awesome post Cristina! I really find very interesting your resources bank. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating mind maps

RAINFOREST ECOSYSTEMS